If you or someone you know has been arrested or charged with a crime in Henderson, the anxiety and stress can be overwhelming. It is crucial to get legal representation from a lawyer who will fight for you, educate you about the criminal defense process, and relieve your stress. Even the least serious criminal charge can have a significant impact on your future. At the David Boehrer Law Firm, we’re ready to assist you with your criminal case. Contact our office at 702-750-0750 for a free initial evaluation of your case.
Our office will work to achieve the best possible resolution for your criminal case. The David Boehrer Law Firm, knows how to defend the toughest cases and how to guide your case through the system to get the most desirable results possible.
We deal directly with clients on building a defense to criminal charges related to DUI or drunk driving, casino markers, possession of drugs, violation of probation, theft crimes, white collar crime, fraud, domestic violence, sex crimes, violent crimes, gun, firearm, weapon offenses, and all felonies and misdemeanors. We provide a free consultation to answer your questions about how your case will be handled. It’s important to schedule this initial consultation immediately so we can start building your defense as early as possible.
We handle the following types of cases:
- Driving Under the Influence – First Offense
- Driving Under the Influence – Second Offense
- Driving Under the Influence – Third Offense (Felony)
- Driving Under the Influence – Substantial Bodily Harm or Death (Felony)
- Grand Larceny
- “Shoplifting” / Petit Larceny
- Possession of Stolen Property
- Possession of Stolen Vehicle
- Possession of Credit Card without Cardholders Consent