Nestled between the Spring Mountain Range and the Nopah Mountains, the town of Pahrump is an oasis attracting visitors to a variety of fun and exciting venues. Pahrump is situated on the southeast portion of Nye County in Nevada, approximately 60 miles west of Henderson and 60 miles east of Death Valley. It is 35 miles long and between 8 and 15 miles wide, covering a land area of 364 square miles.
With an estimated population of 36,441 as of 2010, it is the home of interesting personalities such as radio host Art Bell of “Art Bell’s Dark Matter” program, former Henderson casino owner Ted Binion, and Apple Computer’s co-founder Ronald Wayne.
Visitors have a wide selection of attractions, with favorites including:
- Pahrump Nugget Hotel and Casino
- Pahrump Valley Museum and Historical Society
- Saddle West Hotel, Casino and RV park
- Mountain Falls Golf Club
- Pahrump Valley Roasters
- Lake View Executive Golf Course
- Pahrump Valley Speedway
- Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
- Pahrump Valley Winery and Symphony’s Restaurant
- Spring Mountain National Recreation Area
Common industries that provide employment to Pahrump’s residents are in construction, retail, arts and entertainment, accommodation and food. Many of the residents are engaged in construction trades, electrical equipment mechanics, installation, maintenance and repair occupations, and sales while a significant number work as drivers and truck drivers.
Motorists in Pahrump face risks of truck accidents which can lead to severe injuries and death. Huge trucks carrying full loads are often 18-wheeler trucks that can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. The impact and speed accompanying a truck collision can leave you with a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, paralysis and emotional trauma. Your injuries may require expensive medical treatment and therapy.
If you are injured in a truck accident, your Pahrump personal injury lawyer can help you to pursue the party responsible for the collision, prove your injuries, and collect a fair amount as damages.
In Pahrump, the David Boehrer Law Firm has accumulated years of experience in negotiating and obtaining favorable settlements for its clients. We understand how insurance adjusters process claims and we commit our utmost efforts to obtain the best legal outcomes for you.
We also handle other personal injury cases such as slip and falls, motor vehicle and big rig accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death and product liability claims. To discuss your personal injury case, we welcome your call today, for a free initial consultation, at 702-750-0750.
Directions to Henderson Personal Injury Attorneys from Pahrump, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Pahrump, NV 89041
Total Est. Time: 1hr 5mins
Total Est. Distance: 61 mi
- Head west on E Postal Dr toward S Loop Rd
- Turn left onto NV-160 E/Pahrump Valley Rd
- Turn left onto the I-15 N ramp
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Clark County 215 W/Interstate 215 E/Airport/Henderson
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 215 E
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-215 E/McCarran Airport/Henderson and merge onto I-215 E
- Take exit 9 for Warm Springs Rd
- Turn left onto E Warm Springs Rd
- Turn right onto Annabelle Ln
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1481 W. Warm Springs Road, Suite 139
Henderson, NV 89014